The Pisces Experience
We offer dive excursions to Sodwana Bay’s extensive range of dive sites; based on your qualifications and requirements.
Our highly trained DM’s have attended a Reef Orientation Course and a Fish ID Course to ensure you get the best of the best.
Pre-and post-dive briefings are held at our gazebo before and after each dive by the dive leader (Dive Master or Instructor). We cover everything from the boat procedures, our safe diving practices, where we are diving and what you can expect to see there, this is done with the use of our marine reference books on the beach and as we dive everyday, we know where to find what you are looking for!
We like to encourage a relaxed environment so you get to enjoy your diving holiday to the fullest. Our dive times are based solely on the depth and maximum allowable bottom times. Why cut your dive short when you have more than enough air and are nowhere near deco limits?
After the dive, we offer you a fresh, juicy fruit. We believe in healthy living and protecting our environment by not having lollipop packets everywhere. After your dive, the Pisces Diving Beach Crew will wash your gear in equipment and environmentally friendly shampoo, we also provide fresh water buckets for your cameras and dive computers.
- Boat based snorkel and Ocean Experience trips for divers & non-divers alike (Children are welcome – conditions dependent)
- Double tank dives for groups from 2 to 6 divers (We do 2 dives whilst out at sea and take along refreshments for during dives whilst we enjoy the SIT on the boat chatting about the dives or snorkeling)
- Gear hire
- PADI and NAUI Scuba Courses
- NIGHT DIVES – WE ARE THE PRIMARY NIGHT DIVE OPERATOR IN SODWANA BAY
- Photographic excursions
- SARDINE RUN – Port St Johns (Pricing & Details on request)
- Scuba-diving excursions for all qualified divers
- Pisces Family get-togethers
- Scuba Diving internships – individual and personal training